3.1 With Your Consent.
Where you have provided consent, we share your information, including personal information, as described at the time of consent, such as when you authorize a third party application or website to access your AdThrone Account or when you participate in promotional activities conducted by AdThrone partners or third parties.
3.2 Sharing between Members.
To help facilitate reservations or other interactions between Members, we may need to share certain information, including personal information, with other Members, as it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, as follows:
● When you as a Buyer submit a reserving request, certain information about you is shared with the Seller (and Co-Seller, if applicable), including your full name, the full name of any additional Buyers, your cancellation history, and other information you agree to share. When your reserving is confirmed, we will disclose additional information to assist with coordinating the trip, like your phone number.
● When you as a Seller (or Co-Seller, if applicable) have a confirmed reserving, certain information is shared with the Buyer to coordinate the reserving, such as your full name, phone number, and Listing or Experience address.
● When you as a Seller invite another Member to become a Co-Seller, you authorize the Co-Seller to access your information and Member Content, including but not limited to certain information like your full name, phone number, Listing address, and email address.
● When you as a Buyer invite additional Buyers to a reserving, your full name, travel dates, Seller name, Listing details, the Listing address, and other related information will be shared with each additional Buyer.
● When you as a Buyer initiate a Group Payment Reserving Request certain information about each participant such as first name, last initial, profile picture as well as the reserving details is shared among all participants of the Group Payment Reserving Request.
We don’t share your billing and payout information with other Members.
3.3 Profiles, Listings, and other Public Information.
The AdThrone Platform lets you publish information, including personal information, that is visible to the general public. For example:
● Parts of your public profile page, such as your business name, description, and city, are publicly visible to others.
● Listing pages are publicly visible and include information such as the Listing or Experience’s approximate location (neighborhood and city) or precise location (where you have provided your consent), Listing description, calendar availability, your public profile photo, aggregated demand information (like page views over a period of time), and any additional information you choose to share.
● After completing a reserving, Buyers and Sellers may write Reviews and rate each other. Reviews and Ratings are a part of your public profile page and may also be surfaced elsewhere on the AdThrone Platform (such as the Listing page).
● If you submit content in a community or discussion forum, blog or social media post, or use a similar feature on the AdThrone Platform, that content is publicly visible.
Based on our legitimate interest to promote the AdThrone Platform we may display parts of the AdThrone Platform (e.g., your Listing page) on sites operated by AdThrone’s business partners, using technologies such as widgets or APIs. If your Listings are displayed on a partner’s site, information from your public profile page may also be displayed.
Information you share publicly on the AdThrone Platform may be indexed through third party search engines. In some cases, you may opt-out of this feature in your Account settings. If you change your settings or your public-facing content, these search engines may not update their databases. We do not control the practices of third party search engines, and they may use caches containing your outdated information.
3.4 Additional Services by Sellers.
Sellers may need to use third party services available through the AdThrone Platform to assist with managing their Listing or providing additional services requested by you, such as cleaning services or lock providers. Sellers may use features on the AdThrone Platform to share information about the Buyer (like check-in and check-out dates, Buyer name, Buyer phone number) with such third party service providers for the purposes of coordinating the stay, managing the Listing, or providing other services.
3.5 Compliance with Law, Responding to Legal Requests, Preventing Harm and Protection of our Rights.
AdThrone and AdThrone Payments may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against AdThrone, (iii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, (iv) to enforce and administer our Terms of Service, the Payment Terms or other agreements with Members, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of AdThrone, its employees, its Members, or members of the public.
These disclosures may be necessary to comply with our legal obligations, for the protection of your or another person's vital interests or for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate interest in keeping the AdThrone Platform secure, preventing harm or crime, enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damage.
Where appropriate, we may notify Members about legal requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon AdThrone’s property, its Members and the AdThrone Platform. In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify that Member about the request after the fact where appropriate and where we determine in good faith that we are no longer prevented from doing so.
3.6 Service Providers.
AdThrone and AdThrone Payments uses a variety of third party service providers to help us provide services related to the AdThrone Platform and the Payment Services.
AdThrone and the AdThrone Payments will need to share your information, including personal information, in order to ensure the adequate performance of our contract with you.
3.7 Corporate Affiliates.
To enable or support us in providing the AdThrone Platform and the Payment Services, we may share your information, including personal information, within our corporate family of companies (both financial and non-financial entities) that are related by common ownership or control.
● Sharing with AdThrone Media, LLC Even if your Country of Residence is not the United States, your information may be shared with AdThrone Media, LLC which provides the technical infrastructure for the AdThrone Platform, product development and maintenance, customer support, trust and safety and other business operation services to other AdThrone entities. The data sharing is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and is based on our legitimate interests in providing the AdThrone Platform globally.
● Sharing with AdThrone Payments. In order to facilitate payments on or through the AdThrone Platform, certain information as described above in Section 1.1.3, may be shared with the relevant AdThrone Payments entity. The data sharing is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
● Sharing with AdThrone Ireland. If your Country of Residence is the United States, some of your information may be shared with AdThrone Ireland when you create a Listing or when you book a Seller Service located outside of the United States (other than in China). The information shared in these circumstances may include: (i) your name, e-mail address and phone number, (ii) information relating to the Listing or Seller Service, including its address, (iii) reserving information for the Listing or Seller Service, including but not limited to reserving dates and payment amounts, and (iv) the names, nationalities, and identification details (including passport/national ID numbers and expiry dates) of any Buyers. Additionally, when you send a message to a Seller or Buyer outside of the United States (other than China), your first name, profile picture and message content sent via the AdThrone Platform will be shared with AdThrone Ireland. The data sharing is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
3.8 Social Media Platforms.
Where permissible according to applicable law we may use certain limited personal information about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social media platforms, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote our products and services or the AdThrone Platform. These processing activities are based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be if your interest.
The social media platforms with which we may share your personal data are not controlled or supervised by AdThrone. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes your personal data should be directed to such provider.
Please note that you may, at any time ask AdThrone to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to opt-out@AdThrone.com.
3.9 Collection and Remittance of Occupancy Taxes.
In jurisdictions where AdThrone facilitates the Collection and Remittance of Occupancy Taxes as described in the “Taxes” section of the Terms of Service, Sellers and Buyers, where legally permissible according to applicable law, expressly grant us permission, without further notice, to disclose Sellers’ and Buyers’ data and other information relating to them or to their transactions, reservations, Listings and Occupancy Taxes to the relevant tax authority, including, but not limited to, the Seller’s or Buyer’s name, Listing addresses, transaction dates and amounts, tax identification number(s), the amount of taxes received (or due) by Sellers from Buyers, and contact information.
3.10 Government Registration.
In jurisdictions where AdThrone facilitates or requires a registration, notification, permit, or license application of a Seller with a local governmental authority through the AdThrone Platform in accordance with local law, we may share information of participating Sellers with the relevant authority, both during the application process and, if applicable, periodically thereafter, such as the Seller’s full name and contact details, Listing address, tax identification number, Listing details, and number of nights booked.
3.11 Seller Information Provided to AdThrone for Work Customers.
If a reserving is designated as being for business purposes and made by a Buyer affiliated with a company or other organization enrolled in our AdThrone for Work Program (either or both an “Enterprise”), we may disclose information related to the reserving to the Enterprise, such as the name of the Seller, the Listing address, pricing, Listing details, and other related information, to the extent necessary for the adequate performance of the services. At the request of the Enterprise or the Buyer, we may also share this information with third parties engaged by the Enterprise to provide travel management, travel planning, financial reporting, personnel management, crisis management, or other services.
3.12 Buyer Information Provided to AdThrone for Work Customers.
If you have linked your AdThrone Account with an Enterprise, and you are included on a reserving designated as being for business purposes, we may disclose information related to the reserving to your Enterprise to the extent necessary for the adequate performance of the services. Typically, this includes your name, dates of the reserving, number of guests, pricing, Listing details, the Listing address, and other related information. At the request of you or your Enterprise, we may also disclose this information to service providers engaged by it, such as companies that provide travel management, financial reporting, personnel management, crisis management, or other services. In the event of a dispute, emergency, or similar situation involving a reserving identified as being for business purposes, AdThrone may also share additional relevant information it believes is necessary to safely and quickly address the situation.
3.13 Business Transfers.
3.14 Aggregated Data.
We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other anonymized information for regulatory compliance, industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.